Add these cute dishes to your china hutch. It may sound as too much of work but it is not as these can add some charm to your bed side table or a wall and definitely work as a perfect little thing to gift.
1. Take your air dry clay and knead until soft. Roll your clay out to about 5mm thick on to a grease-proof paper. Try not to press too hard as you want to be able to lift the clay away from the table easily and not stretch out the design
2. Ink up your stamp and press firmly onto the clay. Repeat until you have covered the clay with your stamped design.
3. Take your bowl and place it upside down on your clay. Use your knife to cut around the edge of the bowl.
4. Peel away the remaining clay to leave the circle of clay behind that will form your bowl.
5. Lift your clay circle carefully and place it inside your bowl. Using your thumbs press the clay down gently into the bowl.
6. Repeat until you have as many bowls as required and leave to dry overnight. Take out the clay bowls from the glass. Place your bowls upside down on a baking cooler rack to allow both sides to dry fully.
7. When your bowls are dry, sand away any rough edges.