Want to create super budget-friendly art that doesn’t feel too “crafty”.Here’s a project for you. This will save you from all the complications of construction and assembly part.
You can create an awesome mid-century-inspired hexagon shelf with one of the most basic craft supplies out there–Popsicle sticks. If not hexagon, then work on the honeycomb pattern and get in the mood to deck out your walls.
- Popsickle Stick– about 100
- No More Nails heavy-duty Adhesive
- Wood Stain
- Hexagon/Honeycomb shelf template (makes the process error free)
- Make the template in required dimensions and attach the Popsicle sticks.
- Continue glueing and layering like this until your hexagon shelf is a deep as you’d like it to be. The one in the image is 16 sticks deep.
- Allow the glue to dry and stain your hex shelf, taking care to get stain in between all of the popsicle sticks.
- Find your cutest homeless home decor knick knack and place it lovingly in its new wall home.